Squat Warm Up
1) Leg Swings - Perform 10 reps per leg. Front/Back and Side/Side.
2) Hip Opener - Push your elbows out against your knees to open your hips. Hold for 30-45 seconds.
3) Back Rotations - Use one hand to balance as you rotate your upper body.
4) Pole Squats - Hold onto a pole as you sink into the very bottom. Do circles back and forth to get used to being in the very bottom of the squat.
5) Hip Rotations - Sit with your hands behind you. Bent your legs and have your toes pointed in the air. Drop your knees to the same side. Rock back and forth for 10 reps.